Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best medicine

Out of sudden my gf call me out for a drink and that was so rare for her to ask me out for a drink. A girl that doesn't drink a sip of alcohol .. out of nowhere she ask me accompany her for a drink . In addition, she drive me out(10/10 rare) ... i start to worry what is her plan behind it.

1st stop is @ TTDI plaza . day before my friend brought me there and i find out kinda nice place to chill. but unfortunately COLD atmosphere that day.



empty bird nest chair

All people balik kampung

We decided to go to Laundry Bar and enjoy the rest of the day. I teached her how play chai mui and she happily finish her mocktail.


cocktail, mocktail, 2 cupcake


not happening day

She lost to me chai mui and she suppose drive me home but pity her coz she kinda 'drunk'


3 comments:

eddiez said...

eh eh leh kononya nak ajak ku yum cha..

lol btw i also donno how to ply chai mui ler. next time teach me also.. =x

Ben Wong said...

adoi.. how she mock tail also mabuk?

Pearlyn Sin said...

I didn't mabuk la. Just too happy until high d. not drunk.